Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rain Rain Go AWAY!!!

We we were hoping to start pouring concrete for the basement after Thanksgiving, but it has been very wet in Northport/Tuscaloosa. In the mean time, Brent and I are still trying to decide what we want the exterior of the home to look like. I think we have decided on some shade of red brick with light beige shakes. My job this week is to drive around neighborhoods in Tuscaloosa and Northport and find what I/we like. It is a tough job, but someone has to do it. Plus it is cold outside so it will give me an opportunity to get out of the apartment. Hopefully by the end of the week there will be new pictures, if not of the lot/house, then of our Christmas tree and outside decorations at the apartment.

1 comment:

GG said...

Love this picture--sorry the weather has delayed things for now--I pray that it will be nicer for the next week or so--I love ya'll GG